Thursday, January 23, 2014

Maui.....Day 10 of 18 Honolua and more

Today I  just wanted to go to Honolua, but John wanted to snorkel at Black Rock first so we grabbed our gear and walked down.   The current didn't feel bad, but the area still makes me nervous.  I'm just not sure of the ebb and flow of this water so I wasn't comfortable going out around the rock.   After a bit we decided we decided to go back to Honolua.  



After snorkling we were starved and headed back to Maui Taco.. I love this place.  




We stopped at Kapalua Beach  but didn't snorkel here.  Looks so pretty too.   I would have loved to do part of the Kapalua Trail, but that will have to be next time.  





We drove  past Kapalua just a bit and turned around to head to Lahina to return Johns fins to Snorkel Bobs. 


Since we're leaving I had to get in that gorgeous pool once more..







That evening we went to Japengo's for drinks and appetizers for sunset.  I love this open air lounge.  One guy was singing some lovely Hawaiian music. 



We chatted with the two couples  on either side of us and had a lovely time there.  After sunset one of the couples joined us for a walk  by all the hotels.  

Tomorrow we head for Oahu... I know John isn't going to be happy at first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment